This is an easy weeknight meal and it’s all veg – Gluten free and dairy free. You can use whatever you have on hand to spruce it up, but all you really need is tomato sauce – that’s how my 2.5 year old love it!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 jar of favorite marinara sauce
- Favorite veggies, sliced and sauteed
- Meatballs, optional
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Place flesh side down in ½ inch of water in roasting pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until you can easily poke a fork through it.
- Your “spaghetti” is ready to go! Scrape it into a big bowl and top it however you choose. In this case, we made it a meal with meatballs, sautéed mushroom and peppers and our favorite marinara.
Scrape squash out with the fork into a big bowl, top with sauce, veg and protein of choice. This is grain and dairy free but cheese would be a great addition.